Gesellschaftswissenschaftliche Ideale - 'Gute Gesellschaften' bei Hayek, Nozick, Marx und Keynes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Heise, Arne, 2011. "Gesellschaftswissenschaftliche Ideale - 'Gute Gesellschaften' bei Hayek, Nozick, Marx und Keynes," Discussion Papers 21, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
References listed on IDEAS
- Renate Ohr, 2009. "Zehn Jahre Euro," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 89(1), pages 4-4, January.
- Arne Heise, 2005. "German Social Democratic Economic Politics in the Light of Agenda Theory," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 131-151.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2011-02-05 (German Papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-02-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:uhhafs:36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dwuhhde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.