Finanz- und Steuerpolitik nach der Krise - sind die Weichen richtig gestellt?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kreps, David M & Wilson, Robert, 1982. "Sequential Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 863-894, July.
- Soskice, David, 1990. "Wage Determination: The Changing Role of Institutions in Advanced Industrialized Countries," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 36-61, Winter.
- Jerger, Jurgen, 2002. "How strong is the case for a populist central banker? A note," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 623-632, March.
- Arne Heise, 2006.
"Market Constellations and Macroeconomic Policymaking: Institutional Impacts on Economic Performance,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 41(5), pages 272-281, September.
- Heise, Arne, 2005. "Market constellations and macroeconomic policy-making: institutional impacts on economic performance," Working Papers on Economic Governance 18, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Kreps, David M. & Wilson, Robert, 1982. "Reputation and imperfect information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 253-279, August.
- James K. Galbraith, 1997. "Time to Ditch the NAIRU," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 93-108, Winter.
- Arne Heise, 2006.
"Limitations to Keynesian Demand Management through Monetary Policy: Whither Cartesian Policy Control?,"
Chapters,in: Complexity, Endogenous Money and Macroeconomic Theory, chapter 18
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Heise, Arne, 2004. "Limitations to Keynesian demand management through monetary policy: whither Cartesian policy control," Working Papers on Economic Governance 14, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Guzzo, Vincenzo & Velasco, Andres, 1999. "The case for a populist Central Banker," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1317-1344, June.
- Cukierman, Alex & Lippi, Francesco, 1999.
"Central bank independence, centralization of wage bargaining, inflation and unemployment:: Theory and some evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1395-1434, June.
- Cukierman, A. & Lippi, F., 1998. "Central Bank Independence, Centralization of Wage Bargaining, Inflation and Unemployment - Theory and Some Evidence," Discussion Paper 1998-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- George A. Akerlof, 2007. "The Missing Motivation in Macroeconomics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 5-36, March.
- Carlin, Wendy & Soskice, David, 2005. "Macroeconomics: Imperfections, Institutions, and Policies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198776222.
- Jürgen Jerger & Oliver Landmann, 2006. "Dissecting the Two-Handed Approach: Who’s the Expert Hand For What?," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 52(3), pages 50-70.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- Heise, Arne, 2002. "EMU, coordinated macroeconomic policies and a boost to employment in the European Union," Working Papers on Economic Governance 1, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Neil Rankin, 1998.
"Is Delegating Half of Demand Management Sensible?,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 415-422.
- Rankin, Neil, 1995. "Is Delegating Half of Demand Management Sensible?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 443, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J & Gordon, David B, 1983.
"A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural Rate Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 589-610, August.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1981. "A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural-Rate Model," NBER Working Papers 0807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Soskice & Torben Iversen, 2001. "Multiple Wage Bargaining Systems in the Single European Currency Area," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 435-456, December.
- Davidson, Paul, 1998. "Post Keynesian Employment Analysis and the Macroeconomics of OECD Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(448), pages 817-831, May.
- Arne Heise, 2008. "European economic governance: what is it, where are we and where do we go?," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1/2), pages 1-19.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:uhhafs:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dwuhhde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .