Market constellations and macroeconomic policy-making: institutional impacts on economic performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arne Heise, 2006. "Market Constellations and Macroeconomic Policymaking: Institutional Impacts on Economic Performance," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 41(5), pages 272-281, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arne Heise, 2007. "Institutions, market constellations and growth: The case of South Africa," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 8(2), pages 313-340, November.
- Pusch, Toralf & Heise, Arne, 2008.
"Central Banks, Trade Unions and Reputation – Is there Room for an Expansionist Manoeuvre in the European Union?,"
19719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pusch, Toralf & Heise, Arne, 2008. "Central banks, trade unions and reputation - is there room for an expansionist manoeuvre in the European Union?," Working Papers on Economic Governance 31, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket constellations; Central Bank Independence; Collective Bargaining system;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:uhhafs:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dwuhhde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.