On the importance of studying Late Quing economic and social history for the analysis of contemporary China or: Protecting sinology against social science
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chris Hamnett, 1994. "Social Polarisation in Global Cities: Theory and Evidence," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 31(3), pages 401-424, April.
- Graham Crampton & Alan Evans, 1992. "The Economy of an Agglomeration: The Case of London," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 29(2), pages 259-271, April.
- Atsuko Tanaka & Takehito Takano & Keiko Nakamura & Sachiko Takeuchi, 1996. "Health Levels Influenced by Urban Residential Conditions in a Megacityâ€”Tokyo," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(6), pages 879-894, June.
- Chris Hamnett, 1996. "Why Sassen is Wrong: A Response to Burgers," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(1), pages 107-110, February.
- R.D. Norton, 1992. "Agglomeration and Competitiveness: From Marshall to Chinitz," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 29(2), pages 155-170, April.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Ohkawara, Toru & Suzuki, Tsutomu, 1996. "Agglomeration Economies and a Test for Optimal City Sizes in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 379-398, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:udedao:31995. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .