Die Rolle des Controllings bei der Gestaltung von Anreizsystemen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stanley, Marjorie T & Block, Stanley B, 1984. "A Survey of Multinational Capital Budgeting," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 19(1), pages 36-54, March.
- J B Heaton, 2002. "Managerial Optimism and Corporate Finance," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 31(2), Summer.
- San Miguel, Joseph G., 1977. "The behavioral sciences and concepts and standards for management planning and control," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 177-186, March.
- Mouck, Tom, 2000. "Beyond Panglossian theory: strategic capital investing in a complex adaptive world," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 261-283, April.
- Hofstedt, Thomas R., 1976. "Behavioral accounting research: Pathologies, paradigms and prescriptions," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 43-58, January.
- Shefrin, Hersh & Statman, Meir, 1985. " The Disposition to Sell Winners Too Early and Ride Losers Too Long: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 777-790, July.
- Morgan, Gareth, 1988. "Accounting as reality construction: Towards a new epistemology for accounting practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 477-485, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tukbcf:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekaide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .