Ökonomisches Konzept zur Parkraumbewirtschaftung in Berlin-Wilmersdorf
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Siedler & Jürgen Schupp & C. Katharina Spiess & Gert G. Wagner, 2008.
"The German Socio-Economic Panel as Reference Data Set,"
Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data
48, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Thomas Siedler & Jürgen Schupp & C. Katharina Spieß & Gert G. Wagner, 2008. "The German Socio-Economic Panel as a Reference Data Set," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 150, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Agar Brugiavini & Tullio Jappelli & Guglielmo Weber, 2002. "The Survey on Health, Aging and Wealth," CSEF Working Papers 86, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- James Smith, 2004. "Unravelling the SES health connection," IFS Working Papers W04/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- F. Thomas Juster & Richard Suzman, 1995. " An Overview of the Health and Retirement Study," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30, pages s7-s56.
- Jürgen Schupp & Gert G. Wagner, 2002. "Maintenance of and Innovation in Long-Term Panel Studies: The Case of the German Socio-Economic Panel (GSOEP)," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 276, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsStraßennutzungspreise; Staukosten; Internalisierung; Parkraumbewirtschaftung; öffentliche Güter; Marktversagen; road-pricing; congestion costs; internalisation; parking management; public goods; market failure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tubsem:20026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwtubde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .