Smoothed influence function: Another view at robust nonparametric regression
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klinke, Sigbert & Witzel, Rodrigo, 2002. "MD*Book online: A tool for creating interactive documents," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,21, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Torsten Kleinow & Rolf Tschernig, 2001. "Web Quantlets for Time Series Analysis," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, pages 179-188.
More about this item
Keywordsrobustness; nonparametric regression; influence function; M-estimator; L-estimator; R-estimator; Von-mises statistical functional generalized Delta-theorem;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:200262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfhubde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .