Robust estimation in nonlinear regression and limited dependent variable models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pavel Cizek, 2002. "Robust Estimation in Nonlinear Regression and Limited Dependent Variable Models," Econometrics 0203003, EconWPA.
- Pavel Cizek, 2001. "Robust Estimation in Nonlinear Regression and Limited Dependent Variable Models," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp189, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
Keywordsleast trimmed squares; limited-dependent-variable models; nonlinear regression; robust estimation;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:2001100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfhubde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .