Nonparametric Time Series Model Selection
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- Carroll, R.J. & Fan, Jianqing. & Gijbels, Irene. & Wand, M.P., "undated". "Generalized Partially Linear Single-Index Models," Statistics Working Paper 95010, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- O. V. Lepski & V. G. Spokoiny, 1995. "Minimax Nonparametric Hypothesis Testing: The Case of an Inhomogeneous Alternative," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,44, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- V. Lepski & V. Spokoiny, 1995. "Minimax Nonparametric Hypothesis Testing: The Case of an Inhomogeneous Alternative," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,38, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norberto Rodríguez N. & Patricia Siado C., 2003.
"Un Pronóstico no Paramétrico de la Inflación Colombiana,"
Borradores de Economia
248, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Norberto Rodríguez & Patricia Siado, 2003. "Un Pronóstico No Paramétrico De La Inflación Colombiana," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003691, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:199653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfhubde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .