Determinants of occupational pension provision in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brigitte Dormont & Michel Grignon & Hélène Huber, 2006.
"Health expenditure growth: reassessing the threat of ageing,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 947-963.
- Brigitte Dormont & Michel Grignon & Hélène Huber, 2006. "Health expenditure growth : reassessing the threat of ageing," Post-Print halshs-00181605, HAL.
- Stewart, Jennifer M., 2001.
"The impact of health status on the duration of unemployment spells and the implications for studies of the impact of unemployment on health status,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 781-796, September.
- Jennifer Stewart, 1999. "The Impact of Health Status on the Duration of Unemployment Spells and the Implications for Studies of the Impact of Unemployment on Health Status," Working Papers 33, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 1999.
- David Dranove & Mark Shanley & Carol Simon, 1992. "Is Hospital Competition Wasteful?," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 23(2), pages 247-262, Summer.
- Jean Marie Abraham & Martin Gaynor & William B Vogt, 2003.
"Entry and Competition in Local Hospital Markets,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
03/088, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jean Abraham & Martin Gaynor & William B. Vogt, 2005. "Entry and Competition in Local Hospital Markets," GSIA Working Papers 1999-E32, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Jean M. Abraham & Martin S. Gaynor & William B. Vogt, 2005. "Entry and Competition in Local Hospital Markets," NBER Working Papers 11649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph P. Newhouse & Albert P. Williams & Bruce W. Bennett & William B. Schwartz, 1982. "Does the Geographical Distribution of Physicians Reflect Market Failure?," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 493-505, Autumn.
- Jeremiah E. Hurley, 1991.
"Physicians' Choices of Specialty, Location, and Mode: A Reexamination within an Interdependent Decision Framework,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(1), pages 47-71.
- J Hurley, 1991. "Physicians' Choices of Specialty, Location and Mode: A Re-examination Within an Interdependent Decision Framework," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Dionne, Georges & Langlois, Alain & Lemire, Nicole, 1987. "More on the geographical distribution of physicians," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 365-374, December.
- John C. Driscoll & Aart C. Kraay, 1998. "Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation With Spatially Dependent Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 549-560, November.
- B. Dormont & A.-L. Samson, 2008.
"Medical demography and intergenerational inequalities in general practitioners' earnings,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(9), pages 1037-1055.
- Brigitte Dormont & Anne-Laure Samson, 2008. "Medical Demography and Intergenerational Inequalities in General Practitioner's Earnings," IDEP Working Papers 0804, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 10 Sep 2008.
- Giuffrida, Antonio & Gravelle, Hugh, 2001. "Inducing or restraining demand: the market for night visits in primary care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 755-779, September.
- Tor Iversen & Gry Stine Kopperud, 2005.
"Regulation versus practice - the impact of accessibility on the use of specialist health care in Norway,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(12), pages 1231-1238.
- Iversen, Tor & Kopperud, Gry Stine, 2009. "Regulation versus practice - The impact of accessibility on the use of specialist health care in Norway," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2005:2, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Morris, Stephen & Sutton, Matthew & Gravelle, Hugh, 2005. "Inequity and inequality in the use of health care in England: an empirical investigation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 1251-1266, March.
- Robert Nuscheler, 2003.
"Physician Reimbursement, Time-Consistency and the Quality of Care,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 159(2), pages 302-302, June.
- Nuscheler, Robert, 2002.
"Physician reimbursement, time-consistency and the quality of care
[Ärztevergütung, Zeitkonsistenz und die Qualität medizinischer Leistungen]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 02-16, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Nuscheler, Robert, 2002. "Physician reimbursement, time-consistency and the quality of care
- Hingstman, L. & Boon, H., 1989. "Regional dispersion of independent professionals in primary health care in the Netherlands," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 121-129, January.
- Winfried Pohlmeier & Volker Ulrich, 1995. "An Econometric Model of the Two-Part Decisionmaking Process in the Demand for Health Care," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(2), pages 339-361.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3881 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gravelle, Hugh, 1999. "Capitation contracts: access and quality," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 315-340, June.
More about this item
KeywordsOccupational Pensions; Retirement Provision; Demographic Change; SMEs;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:roswps:75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivrosde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .