Institutional change in the German wage bargaining system: The role of big companies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Dustmann & Bernd Fitzenberger & Uta Sch?nberg & Alexandra Spitz-Oener, 2014.
"From Sick Man of Europe to Economic Superstar: Germany's Resurgent Economy,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 167-188, Winter.
- Christian Dustmann & Bernd Fitzenberger & Uta Schönberg & Alexandra Spitz-Oener, 2014. "From Sick Man of Europe to Economic Superstar: Germany's Resurgent Economy," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1406, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Anke Hassel, 2014. "Adjustments in the Eurozone: Varieties of Capitalism and the Crisis in Southern Europe," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 6, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul, 2009. "Reforming German Labor Market Institutions: A Dual Path to Flexibility," IZA Discussion Papers 4100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gregory Jackson & Martin Hopner & Antje Kurdelbusch, 2004. "Corporate Governance and Employees in Germany: Changing Linkages, Complementarities, and Tensions," Discussion papers 04008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio, 2009. "Labour protection and productivity in the European economies: 1995-2005," MPRA Paper 12710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2005. "Dezentralisierung der Lohnverhandlungen in Deutschland - ein Weg zu mehr Beschäftigung?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 58(05), pages 07-18, March.
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2005. "Decentralizing Wage Bargaining in Germany - A Way to Increase Employment?," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 19(1), pages 91-121, March.
- William K. Roche & Paul Teague, 2015. "Antecedents of concession bargaining in the Great Recession: evidence from Ireland," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(5-6), pages 434-445, November.
- Anke Hassel, 2014. "The Paradox of Liberalization — Understanding Dualism and the Recovery of the German Political Economy," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 52(1), pages 57-81, March.
- Lütz, Susanne, 2003. "Governance in der politischen Ökonomie," MPIfG Discussion Paper 03/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Virginia Doellgast & Ian Greer, 2007. "Vertical Disintegration and the Disorganization of German Industrial Relations-super-1," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 55-76, March.
- Bellmann Lutz & Gerlach Knut & Meyer Wolfgang, 2008. "Company-Level Pacts for Employment," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 228(5-6), pages 533-553, October.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Gerner, Hans-Dieter & Hübler, Olaf, 2013. "Investment under Company-Level Pacts," IZA Discussion Papers 7195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2005.
"Decentralizing Wage Bargaining in Germany - A Way to Increase Employment?,"
CEIS, vol. 19(1), pages 91-121, March.
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2003. "Decentralising Wage Bargaining in Germany – A Way to Increase Employment?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1069, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anke Hassel, 2014. "Adjustments in the Eurozone: Varieties of Capitalism and the Crisis in Southern Europe," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 76, European Institute, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgw:019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .