Animal welfare and human ethics: A personality study
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Konstanze Albrecht & Florentin Krämer & Nora Szech, 2017. "Animal Welfare and Human Ethics: A Personality Study," CESifo Working Paper Series 6609, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konstanze Albrecht & Florentin Krämer & Nora Szech, 2017. "Animal Welfare and Human Ethics: A Personality Study," Working Papers 2017-065, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Albrecht, Konstanze & Krämer, Florentin & Szech, Nora, 2017. "Animal welfare and human ethics: A personality study," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2017-307, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D69 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2017-07-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2017-07-02 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kitwps:103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkitde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .