Internet of Things, Virtual Networks and the Economics of Shared Mobility
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guenter Knieps, 2021. "Data-driven sector coupling in 5G-based smart networks," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, , vol. 22(1), pages 53-68, March.
- Günter Knieps, 2019. "Internet der Dinge und die Zukunft der Netzökonomie [Internet of Things and the Future of Network Economics]," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 99(5), pages 348-354, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2018-12-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2018-12-17 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-REG-2018-12-17 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2018-12-17 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse18:184951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .