Clash of TV platforms: How broadcasters and distributors build platform leadership
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jarle Kind, Hans & Nilssen, Tore & Sørgard, Lars, 2010.
"Price Coordination in Two-Sided Markets: Competition in the TV Industry,"
18/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hans Jarle Kind & Tore Nilssen & Lars Sørgard, 2010. "Price Coordination in Two-Sided Markets: Competition in the TV Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 3004, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsTV industry; platformisation; business models; power;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2014-12-19 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CUL-2014-12-19 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-NET-2014-12-19 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse14:101429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .