Scenario driven requirement engineering for design and deployment of mobile communication networks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lasso, Juan Pablo & Ahmed, Ashraf Awadelkarim Widaa & Markendahl, Jan, 2013. "Mobile network sharing trends in developing and developed mobile markets (regulations and market forces): A comparison between selected Latin American markets and Sweden," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88460, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
KeywordsMobile broadband networks; cost and capacity; spectrum; deployment strategies; telecommunications; management of technology and R&D; economic development of natural resources;
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse11:52200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .