Modelling the impact of Next Generation Access (NGA) on voice termination cost
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Hynes & Nick Hanley & Riccardo Scarpa, 2008. "Effects on Welfare Measures of Alternative Means of Accounting for Preference Heterogeneity in Recreational Demand Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(4), pages 1011-1027.
- Riccardo Scarpa & John M. Rose, 2008.
"Design efficiency for non-market valuation with choice modelling: how to measure it, what to report and why ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), pages 253-282, September.
- Scarpa, Riccardo & Rose, John M., 2008. "Design efficiency for non-market valuation with choice modelling: how to measure it, what to report and why," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), September.
- John M. Rose & Riccardo Scarpa, 2007. "Designs Efficiency for Non-market Valuation with Choice Modelling: How to Measure It, What to Report and Why," Working Papers in Economics 07/21, University of Waikato.
- Nick Hanley & Robert Wright & Vic Adamowicz, 1998. "Using Choice Experiments to Value the Environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 413-428, April.
- Liikanen, Jukka & Stoneman, Paul & Toivanen, Otto, 2004. "Intergenerational effects in the diffusion of new technology: the case of mobile phones," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1137-1154, November.
- Knittel, Christopher R. & Stango, Victor, 2011.
"Strategic incompatibility in ATM markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2627-2636, October.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Victor Stango, 2006. "Strategic Incompatibility in ATM Markets," Working Papers 06-08, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Victor Stango, 2006. "Strategic Incompatibility in ATM Markets," NBER Working Papers 12604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Knittel & Victor Stango, 2006. "Strategic Incompatibility in ATM Markets," Working Papers 629, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso Valletti, 2011.
"Testing The “Waterbed” Effect In Mobile Telephony,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 9(6), pages 1114-1142, December.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso Valletti, 2007. "Testing the 'Waterbed' Effect in Mobile Telephony," CEP Discussion Papers dp0827, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Genakos, Christos D. & Valletti, Tommaso, 2009. "Testing the "Waterbed" Effect in Mobile Telephony," CEPR Discussion Papers 7611, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Genakos, Christos & Valletti, Tommaso, 2007. "Testing the "waterbed" effect in mobile telephony," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19680, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso Valletti, 2008. "Testing the “Waterbed” Effect in Mobile Telephony," CEIS Research Paper 110, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Jul 2008.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, December.
- Michal Grajek, 2003.
"Estimating Network Effects and Compatibility in Mobile Telecommunications,"
CIG Working Papers
SP II 2003-26, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Michal Grajek, 2007. "Estimating network effects and compatibility in mobile telecommunications," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-07-001, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Train, K. & Weeks, M., 2004. "Discrete Choice Models in Preference Space and Willingness-to Pay Space," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0443, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Colombo, Sergio & Calatrava-Requena, Javier & Conzalex-Roa, M.C., 2005. "Testing Choice Experiment for Benefit Transfer," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24747, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Richard Carson & Nicholas Flores & Norman Meade, 2001.
"Contingent Valuation: Controversies and Evidence,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(2), pages 173-210, June.
- Carson, Richard T & Flores, Nicholas A, 2000. "Contingent Valuation: Controversies and Evidence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt75k752s7, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Erik Meijer & Jan Rouwendal, 2006.
"Measuring welfare effects in models with random coefficients,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 227-244.
- Meijer, E. & Rouwendal, J., 2000. "Measuring welfare effects in models with random coefficients," Research Report 00F25, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Edward Morey & Jennifer Thacher & William Breffle, 2006. "Using Angler Characteristics and Attitudinal Data to Identify Environmental Preference Classes: A Latent-Class Model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 34(1), pages 91-115, May.
- Laitila, Thomas, 2004. "Economic Valuation with Stated Preference Techniques: A Manual: Bateman, I.J., R.T. Carson, B. Day, M. Hanemann, N. Hanley, T. Hett, M. Jones-Lee, G. Loomes, S. Mourato, E. Ozdemiroglu, D.W. Pearce, R," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 155-156, September.
- Brock, William A. & Durlauf, Steven N., 2007.
"Identification of binary choice models with social interactions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 52-75, September.
- Brock,W.A. & Durlauf,S.N., 2004. "Identification of binary choice models with social interactions," Working papers 2, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Hole, Arne Risa, 2008.
"Modelling heterogeneity in patients' preferences for the attributes of a general practitioner appointment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 1078-1094, July.
- Arne Risa Hole, 2007. "Modelling Heterogeneity in Patients' Preferences for the Attributes of a General Practitioner Appointment," Working Papers 022cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Victor Stango, 2003.
"Compatibility and pricing with indirect network effects: evidence from ATMs,"
Working Paper Series
WP-03-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Victor Stango, 2004. "Compatibility and Pricing with Indirect Network Effects: Evidence from ATMs," NBER Working Papers 10774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Knittel & Victor Stango, 2005. "Compatibility and Pricing with Indirect Network Effects: Evidence from ATMs," Working Papers 525, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- David Dranove & Neil Gandal, 2003. "The Dvd-vs.-Divx Standard War: Empirical Evidence of Network Effects and Preannouncement Effects," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 363-386, September.
More about this item
KeywordsVoice Termination; Next Generation Access; FTTH; price regulation; termination monopoly; cost modelling;
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse10:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.