Commodity exchange and institutional changes: Case of Iranian agricultural commodity exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dwight R. Sanders & Scott H. Irwin, 2010.
"A speculative bubble in commodity futures prices? Cross-sectional evidence,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(1), pages 25-32, January.
- Sanders, Dwight R. & Irwin, Scott H. & Merrin, Robert P., 2009. "A Speculative Bubble in Commodity Futures Prices? Cross-Sectional Evidence," 2009 Conference, April 20-21, 2009, St. Louis, Missouri 53050, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Commodity Exchange; institutional economics; Iran;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamo10:52718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .