Gesundheitsentwicklung in Deutschland bis 2037: Eine volkswirtschaftliche Kostensimulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steinhardt, Max Friedrich & Vöpel, Henning, 2007. "Champions des Sports: Ein empirischer Vergleich deutscher Sportstädte," HWWI Policy Papers 1-4, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Bräuninger, Michael & Schulze, Sven & Straubhaar, Thomas, 2007. "Ökologische Steuerreform in der Schweiz," HWWI Policy Papers 1-5, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Krugman, Paul, 1995. "Innovation and agglomeration: Two parables suggested by city-size distributions," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 371-390, November.
- Michael C Burda & Battista Severgnini, 2009. "TFP Growth in Old and New Europe," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 51(4), pages 447-466, December.
- Steinhardt, Max Friedrich & Vöpel, Henning, 2008. "Champions des Sports 2008: Ein empirischer Vergleich deutscher Sportstädte," HWWI Policy Papers 1-9, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Brezis, Elise S & Krugman, Paul R & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1993. "Leapfrogging in International Competition: A Theory of Cycles in National Technological Leadership," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1211-1219, December.
- Vöpel, Henning, 2007. "Wie innovationsfähig ist Deutschland? Ein Gesamtindikator zur Messung der Innovationsfähigkeit," HWWI Research Papers 1-9, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ott, Ingrid & Otto, Alkis Henri & Stiller, Silvia, 2010. "Rising transport costs and urban development: Hamburg - a city of the future," HWWI Policy Papers 1-31, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwwipp:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hwwiide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.