The practice of social entrepreneurship: Theory and the Swedish experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mumm, Harald, 2004. "Die Wirkungsweise von Betriebssystemen am Beispiel der Tastatur-Eingabe," Wismar Discussion Papers 02/2004, Hochschule Wismar, Wismar Business School.
- Mumm, Harald, 2003. "Entwurf und Implementierung einer objektorientierten Programmiersprache für die Paula-Virtuelle-Maschine," Wismar Discussion Papers 08/2003, Hochschule Wismar, Wismar Business School.
More about this item
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hswwdp:082005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhwide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.