Trapped in inactivity? The Austrian social assistance reform in 2019 and its impact on labour supply
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Christl & Silvia De Poli, 2020. "Trapped in inactivity? The Austrian social assistance reform in 2019 and its impact on labour supply," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2020-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Christl, Michael & De Poli, Silvia, 2020. "Trapped in Inactivity? The Austrian Social Assistance Reform in 2019 and its Impact on Labour Supply," EUROMOD Working Papers EM16/20, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordssocial assistance; reform; labour supply; discrete choice; microsimulation; EUROMOD;
All these keywords.
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/glabode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.