Aiming high, falling short: the Least Developed Country (LDC) category at 40
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsLDCs; aid; trade; preferential treatment; graduation;
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-07-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PKE-2011-07-27 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gdec11:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfselea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .