Trade Liberalization and Income Distribution: A CGE Model for Jordan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Omar Feraboli & Tim Trimborn, 2008. "Trade Liberalization and Income Distribution: A CGE Model for Jordan," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1117, International Trade and Finance Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anda David & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2013. "The Labor Mobility-Employment Nexus: A General Equilibrium Analysis for Jordan," Working Papers 824, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2013.
- Feraboli, Omar, 2011. "Preferential vs. Full Trade Liberalisation: A Dynamic CGE Model with Heterogeneous Households for Jordan," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 26, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Omar Feraboli, 2012. "Preferential vs. Full Trade Liberalisation: A Dynamic CGE Model with Heterogeneous Households for Jordan," Working Paper series 08_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic CGE; Heterogenous households; Trade liberalisation; Jordan;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gdec09:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfselea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .