Exchange rate risk and economic reform: the case of endogenous institutional change in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Braga de Macedo, 2003. "Development Redux: Reflections for a New Paradigm," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 215, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2006-08-05 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2006-08-05 (Development)
- NEP-FMK-2006-08-05 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2006-08-05 (International Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2006-08-05 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-08-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gdec05:3506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfselea.html .