Sovereign wealth - no fund: The decisive role of domestic veto players
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ranawat, Mahipat & Tiwari, Rajnish, 2009. "Influence of government policies on industry development: The case of India's automotive industry," Working Papers 57, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Makombe, Tsitsi & Collins, Julia & Badiane, Ousmane & Breisinger, Clemens & Abdelaziz, Fatma & Khouri, Nadim & Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Park, Allen & Ilyasov, Jarilkasin & Kumar, Anjani & Ahmed, Akhter , 2017. "Regional developments," IFPRI book chapters,in: 2017 Global Food Policy Report, chapter 7, pages 58-83 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Badiane, Ousmane & Makombe, Tsitsi & Collins, Julia & Khouri, Nadim & Breisinger, Clemens & Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Park, Allen & Joshi, Pramod Kumar & Ahmed, Akhter U. & Davies, Stephen & Kumar, Anjan, 2016. "Regional developments," IFPRI book chapters,in: 2016 Global Food Policy Report, chapter 9, pages 80-107 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubipe:12009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.polsoz.fu-berlin.de/polwiss/forschung/oekonomie/ipoe/index.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .