Kulturelle Hybridisierung und Wirtschaftstransformation in China
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscultural determinants of growth; cultural hybridization; guanxi; localism;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2009-09-19 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-GER-2009-09-19 (German Papers)
- NEP-TRA-2009-09-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fsfmwp:115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hfbfide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .