The cluster concept as a multi-dimensional thematic field: Methodological and substantive perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elvira Uyarra, 2009. "Conceptualizing the Regional Roles of Universities, Implications and Contradictions," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(8), pages 1227-1246, March.
- Dominic Power & Anders Malmberg, 2008. "The contribution of universities to innovation and economic development: in what sense a regional problem?," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 1(2), pages 233-245.
- Rohrbeck, Rene & Arnold, Heinrich M., 2006. "Making university-industry collaboration work - a case study on the Deutsche Telekom Laboratories contrasted with findings in literature," MPRA Paper 5470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J B Goddard & P Chatterton, 1999. "Regional Development Agencies and the Knowledge Economy: Harnessing the Potential of Universities," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 17(6), pages 685-699, December.
- J B Goddard & P Chatterton, 1999. "Regional Development Agencies and the knowledge economy: harnessing the potential of universities," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(6), pages 685-699, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisifr:r32012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .