Der Auslandsumlauf deutscher Euro-Banknoten: Schätzung mit direkten Ansätzen
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bartzsch, Nikolaus & Rösl, Gerhard & Seitz, Franz, 2011. "Foreign demand for euro banknotes issued in Germany: Estimation using direct approaches," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,20e, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deinhammer, Harald & Ladi, Anna, 2017. "Modelling euro banknote quality in circulation," Occasional Paper Series 204, European Central Bank.
- Nikolaus Bartzsch & Gerhard Rösl & Franz Seitz, 2012. "A simple way to capture currency abroad," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(15), pages 1511-1514, October.
- Bartzsch, Nikolaus, 2017. "Transaction balances of small denomination banknotes: findings from the introduction of ES2," International Cash Conference 2017 – War on Cash: Is there a Future for Cash? 162905, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Kenneth Rogoff, 2015.
"Costs and Benefits to Phasing out Paper Currency,"
NBER Macroeconomics Annual,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 445-456.
- Kenneth S. Rogoff, "undated". "Costs and Benefits to Phasing Out Paper Currency," Working Paper 168026, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2014. "Costs and Benefits to Phasing Out Paper Currency," Scholarly Articles 12491029, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2014. "Costs and Benefits to Phasing Out Paper Currency," NBER Working Papers 20126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assenmacher, Katrin & Seitz, Franz & Tenhofen, Jörn, 2017. "The use of large denomination banknotes in Switzerland," International Cash Conference 2017 – War on Cash: Is there a Future for Cash? 162917, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Michael Pickhardt & Jordi Sardà, "undated". "Cash, Hoarding and the Underground Economy," Working Papers 201282, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Altmann, Markus & Bartzsch, Nikolaus, 2014.
"Der Transaktionskassenbestand von Euro-Münzen in Deutschland
[The volume of euro coins held for transaction purposes in Germany]," MPRA Paper 59545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Altmann, Markus & Bartzsch, Nikolaus, 2014. "The volume of euro coins held for transaction purposes in Germany," MPRA Paper 59542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartzsch, Nikolaus & Rösl, Gerhard & Seitz, Franz, 2013. "Estimating the foreign circulation of banknotes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 165-167.
- Bartzsch, Nikolaus & Seitz, Franz & Setzer, Ralph, 2015. "The demand for euro banknotes in Germany: Structural modelling and forecasting," MPRA Paper 64949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seitz, Franz & Krueger, Malte, 2017. "The Blessing of Cash," International Cash Conference 2017 – War on Cash: Is there a Future for Cash? 162911, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
KeywordsBanknoten; Euro; Auslandsumlauf; Hortung; Transaktionskasse; Binnenmigration; Banknotes; euro; foreign demand; hoarding; transaction balances; domestic migration;
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2011-10-09 (German Papers)
- NEP-MAC-2011-10-09 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp1:201120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.