(I)rationality of Investors on Croatian Stock Market – Explaining the Impact of American Indices on Croatian Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Domagoj Sajter Tomislav Æoriæ, 2009. "(I)rationality of Investors on Croatian Stock Market: Explaining the Impact of American Indices on Croatian Stock Market," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 12(2), pages 57-72, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zag:zirebs:v:20:y:2017:i:sci:p:41-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomić, Bojan & Sesar, Andrijana & Džaja, Tomislav, 2014.
"Komparativna analiza europskog tržišta kapitala i Dow Jones Industrial Average indeksa
[Comparative analysis of european capital market and Dow Jones Industrial Average Index]," MPRA Paper 55555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomić, Bojan & Sesar, Andrijana, 2015. "Interdependence of Industrial Production Index and capital market in Croatia: VAR model," MPRA Paper 66816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsARIMA; GARCH; Crobex; Zagreb Stock Exchange; financial crisis; behavioural finance;
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zag:wpaper:0901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fefzghr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.