Conditional Methods in Event-Studies and an Equilibrium Justification for Standard Event-Study Procedures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumiko Takaoka, 2006. "Product Defects and the Value of the Firm in Japan: The Impact of the Product Liability Law," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(1), pages 61-84, January.
- Moser, Christoph & Rose, Andrew K., 2014.
"Who benefits from regional trade agreements? The view from the stock market,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 31-47.
- Moser, Christoph & Rose, Andrew K, 2011. "Who Benefits from Regional Trade Agreements? The View from the Stock Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 8566, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christoph Moser & Andrew K. Rose, 2011. "Who Benefits from Regional Trade Agreements? The View from the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 17415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scruggs, John T., 2007. "Estimating the cross-sectional market response to an endogenous event: Naked vs. underwritten calls of convertible bonds," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 220-247, March.
- Sven-Olof Fridolfsson & Johan Stennek, 2010.
"Industry Concentration and Welfare: On the Use of Stock Market Evidence from Horizontal Mergers,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(308), pages 734-750, October.
- Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Stennek, Johan, 2006. "Industry Concentration and Welfare - On the Use of Stock Market Evidence from Horizontal Mergers," Working Paper Series 682, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Stennek, Johan, 2006. "Industry Concentration and Welfare - On the Use of Stock Market Evidence from Horizontal Mergers," CEPR Discussion Papers 5977, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guo, Lin & Mech, Timothy S., 2000. "Conditional event studies, anticipation, and asymmetric information: the case of seasoned equity issues and pre-issue information releases," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 113-141, August.
- Leuz, Christian & Triantis, Alexander & Yue Wang, Tracy, 2008. "Why do firms go dark? Causes and economic consequences of voluntary SEC deregistrations," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 181-208, August.
- Ravi Dhar & William Goetzmann & Ning Zhu & EFA Moscow, 2004. "The Impact of Clientele Changes: Evidence from Stock Splits," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm369, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Andres, Christian & Betzer, André & Doumet, Markus & Theissen, Erik, 2013.
"Open market share repurchases in Germany: A conditional event study approach,"
CFR Working Papers
13-02, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Christian Andres & André Betzer & Markus Doumet & Erik Theissen, 2014. "Open Market Share Repurchases in Germany - A Conditional Event Study Approach," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP14010, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Filson, Darren & Olfati, Saman, 2014. "The impacts of Gramm–Leach–Bliley bank diversification on value and risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 209-221.
- Maloney, Michael T. & Mulherin, J. Harold, 2003. "The complexity of price discovery in an efficient market: the stock market reaction to the Challenger crash," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 453-479, September.
- Guo, Re-Jin & Kruse, Timothy A. & Nohel, Tom, 2008. "Undoing the powerful anti-takeover force of staggered boards," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 274-288, June.
- Ian Tonks, 2010. ""Discussion of" To Trade or Not To Trade: The Strategic Trading of Insiders around News Announcements," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3-4), pages 408-421.
- Nandkumar Nayar, 2014. "Lyon Taming by the IRS: Evidence on Tax Deductions," EcoMod2014 7163, EcoMod.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5891 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atul Gupta & Lalatendu Misra, 2007. "Deal size, bid prremium, and gains in bank mergers: The impact of managerial motivations," Working Papers 0018, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Borochin, Paul & Golec, Joseph, 2016. "Using options to measure the full value-effect of an event: Application to Obamacare," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 169-193.
- Arie E. Gozluklu & Pietro Perotti & Barbara Rindi & Roberta Fredella, 2013.
"Removing the Trade Size Constraint? Evidence from the Italian Market Design,"
493, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- : Arie E. Gozluklu & : Pietro Perotti & : Barbara Rindi & : Roberta Fredella, 2013. "Removing the Trade Size Constraint? Evidence from the Italian Market Design," Working Papers wpn13-11, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Frédéric Perdreau, 1998. "Désengagements et recentrage en France:1986-1992," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 1(2), pages 137-165, June.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i::p:3-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taher Hamza, 2009. "La performance à court et à long terme de l'acquéreur:l'impact de la détention d'une position de contrôle," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 12(1), pages 33-65, March.
- Irene Karamanou & George P. Nishiotis, 2009. "Disclosure and the Cost of Capital: Evidence from the Market's Reaction to Firm Voluntary Adoption of IAS," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7-8), pages 793-821.
- Atul Gupta & Bently Lalatendu Misra, 2007. "Deal size, bid premium, and gains in bank mergers: The impact of managerial motivations," Working Papers 0004, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Du, Min & Boateng, Agyenim, 2015. "State ownership, institutional effects and value creation in cross-border mergers & acquisitions by Chinese firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 430-442.
More about this item
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .