The Development Of Corporate Performance Measures: Benchmarks Before EVA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lim, S.S. & Sunder, S., 1990. "Accuracy Of Linear Valuation Rules In Industry Segmented Environments: Industry Vs. Economy-Weighted Indexes," GSIA Working Papers 89-90-05, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Lim, S.S. & Sunder, S., 1990. "Econometric Efficiency Of Asset Valuation Rules Under Price Movement And Measurement Errors," GSIA Working Papers 89-90-40, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Ghiselli Ricci & Carlo Alberto Magni, 2014.
"Axiomatization of residual income and generation of financial securities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(7), pages 1257-1271, July.
- Ghiselli Ricci, Roberto & Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2009. "Axiomatization of residual income and generation of financial securities," MPRA Paper 14438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Céline Chatelin & Stéphane Trebucq, 2002. "Du processus d'élaboration du cadre conceptuel en gouvernance d'entreprise A development process Of a conceptual framework of corporate governance," Working Papers CREGO 1021201, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .