China and the World Financial Markets 1870-1930:Modern Lessons From Historical Globalization (Chinese Version)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William N. Goetzmann & Andrey Ukhov & Ning Zhu, 2001. "China and the World Financial Markets 1870-1930: Modern Lessons From Historical Globalization (Chinese Version)," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm243, Yale School of Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lim, S.S. & Sunder, S., 1990. "Accuracy Of Linear Valuation Rules In Industry Segmented Environments: Industry Vs. Economy-Weighted Indexes," GSIA Working Papers 89-90-05, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Lim, S.S. & Sunder, S., 1990. "Econometric Efficiency Of Asset Valuation Rules Under Price Movement And Measurement Errors," GSIA Working Papers 89-90-40, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
More about this item
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
- N25 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2004-03-22 (Development)
- NEP-FIN-2004-03-22 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2004-03-22 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HIS-2004-03-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2004-03-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .