Offshore Hedge Funds: Survival and Performance, 1989-1995
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen J. Brown & William N. Goetzmann & Roger G. Ibbotson, 1997. "Offshore Hedge Funds: Survival and Performance 1989-1995," NBER Working Papers 5909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen J. Brown & William N. Goetzmann & Roger G. Ibbotson, 1997. "Offshore Hedge Funds: Survival and Performance 1989-1995," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 96-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Stephen J & Goetzmann, William N, 1995. " Performance Persistence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 679-698, June.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Titman, Sheridan, 1992. " The Persistence of Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(5), pages 1977-1984, December.
- Brown, Stephen J, et al, 1992. "Survivorship Bias in Performance Studies," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(4), pages 553-580.
- Goetzmann, W.N. & Ibbotson, R.G., 1990. "Do Winners Repeat? Patterns in Mutual Fund Behavior," Papers fb-_91-04, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J & Blake, Christopher R, 1996. "The Persistence of Risk-Adjusted Mutual Fund Performance," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69(2), pages 133-157, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tobias Adrian & Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2016. "CoVaR," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(7), pages 1705-1741, July.
- Nicholas Chan & Mila Getmansky & Shane M. Haas & Andrew W. Lo, 2007. "Systemic Risk and Hedge Funds," NBER Chapters, in: The Risks of Financial Institutions, pages 235-338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geetesh Bhardwaj & Gary Gorton & K. Rouwenhorst, 2008.
"Fooling Some of the People All of the Time: The Inefficient Performance and Persistence of Commodity Trading Advisors,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
amz2429, Yale School of Management.
- Geetesh Bhardwaj & Gary B. Gorton & K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 2008. "Fooling Some of the People All of the Time: The Inefficient Performance and Persistence of Commodity Trading Advisors," NBER Working Papers 14424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L. & Martines-Filho, Joao Gomes & Batts, Ryan M., 2006. "The Pricing Performance of Market Advisory Services in Corn and Soybeans Over 1995-2004," AgMAS Project Research Reports 37513, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
- repec:bla:eufman:v:24:y:2018:i:1:p:3-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boyson, Nicole M. & Stahel, Christof W. & Stulz, Rene M., 2006.
"Is There Hedge Fund Contagion?,"
Working Paper Series
2006-1, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Boyson, Nicole & Stahel, Christof & Stulz, Rene, 2008. "Is There Hedge Fund Contagion?," Working Papers 08-2, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Nicole M. Boyson & Christof W. Stahel & Rene M. Stulz, 2006. "Is There Hedge Fund Contagion?," NBER Working Papers 12090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Casarin & Andrea Piva & Loriana Pelizzon, 2008.
"Italian Equity Funds: Efficiency and Performance Persistence,"
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 7-28, March.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Roberto Casarin & Andrea Piva, 2008. "Italian Equity Funds: Efficiency and Performance Persistence," Working Papers 2008_12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roberto Casarin & Loriana Pelizzon & Andrea Piva, 2008. "Italian Equity Funds: Efficiency and Performance Persistence," Working Papers 0817, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Benoît Dewaele, 2013. "Leverage and Alpha: The Case of Funds of Hedge Funds," Working Papers CEB 13-033, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Harry. M Kat & Faye Menexe, 2002. "Persistence in Hedge Fund Performance: The True Value of a Track Record," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2002-13, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Benoît Dewaele, 2013. "Portfolio Optimization for Hedge Funds through Time-Varying Coefficients," Working Papers CEB 13-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.