Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games and Spillover Stability
This paper discusses minimum cost spanning tree games and argues that the standard approach of using a transferable utility game to come up with a fair allocation of the total costs has some flaws. A new model of spillover games is presented, in which each agent's decision whether or not to cooperate is properly taken into account.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (0)1904 323776
Fax: (0)1904 323759
Web page: http://www.york.ac.uk/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Curiel, I. & Pederzoli, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "Sequencing games," Other publications TiSEM cd695be5-0f54-4548-a952-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 1996.
"A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structure,"
0068, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1981. "Super-modularity: Applications to convex games and to the greedy algorithm for LP," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 283-286, October.
- Curiel, Imma & Pederzoli, Giorgio & Tijs, Stef, 1989. "Sequencing games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 344-351, June.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001.
"Operations Research Games : A Survey,"
2001-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Ruud Hendrickx, 2001. "Operations research games: A survey," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 139-199, December.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations research games : A survey," Other publications TiSEM 755a430b-592f-400b-ba18-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bloch, Francis, 1996. "Sequential Formation of Coalitions in Games with Externalities and Fixed Payoff Division," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 90-123, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:11/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.