Strategic Consumption Complementarities: Can Price Flexibility Eliminate Inefficiencies and Instability?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Emanuela Randon & Peter Simmons, 2010. "Strategic Consumption Complementarities: Can Price Flexibility Eliminate Inefficiencies and Instability?," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(2), pages 249-279, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Gary S, 1974. "A Theory of Social Interactions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1063-1093, Nov.-Dec..
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Friedman, Daniel, 1997. "Individual Learning in Normal Form Games: Some Laboratory Results," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 46-76, April.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- Peter A. Diamond & James A. Mirrlees, 1973. "Aggregate Production with Consumption Externalities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(1), pages 1-24.
- Cornes, Richard & Homma, Masaaki, 1979. "Consumption externalities and stability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 301-306.
More about this item
KeywordsExternalities; Strategic Interaction; Stability;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:08/15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .