Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier L’Haridon & Lætitia Placido, 2010.
"Betting on Machina’s reflection example: an experiment on ambiguity,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 375-393, September.
- Olivier L'Haridon & Laetitia Placido, 2008. "Betting on Machina's reflection example : an Experiment on Ambiguity," Working Papers hal-00580032, HAL.
- Laetitia Placido & Olivier L'Haridon, 2008. "Betting on Machina's reflection example : An experiment on Ambiguity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00645887, HAL.
- L’Haridon, Olivier & Placido, Lætitia, 2008. "Betting on Machina's reflection example: an experiment on ambiguity," Les Cahiers de Recherche 909, HEC Paris.
- Olivier L'Haridon & Laetitia Placido, 2010. "Betting on Machina's reflection example: an experiment on ambiguity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00528380, HAL.
- Enrica Carbone & Gerardo Infante, 2014.
"Comparing behavior under risk and under ambiguity in a lifecycle experiment,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 313-322, October.
- Enrica Carbone & Gerardo Infante, 2012. "The Effect of a Short Planning Horizon on Intertemporal Consumption Choices," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 043, University of Siena.
More about this item
KeywordsAmbiguity; Subjective Expected Utility; Prospect Theory; Choquet Expected Utility; Decision Making; Maximin; Maximax; Minimum Regret; Bingo Blower;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-06-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CBE-2007-06-30 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2007-06-30 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2007-06-30 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:07/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .