Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier L’Haridon & Lætitia Placido, 2010.
"Betting on Machina’s reflection example: an experiment on ambiguity,"
Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 375-393, September.
- L’Haridon, Olivier & Placido, Lætitia, 2008. "Betting on Machina's reflection example: an experiment on ambiguity," HEC Research Papers Series 909, HEC Paris.
- Olivier l'Haridon & Laetitia Placido, 2010. "Betting on Machina's reflection example: an experiment on ambiguity," Post-Print hal-00528380, HAL.
- Olivier l'Haridon & Laetitia Placido, 2008. "Betting on Machina's reflection example : an Experiment on Ambiguity," Working Papers hal-00580032, HAL.
- Olivier l'Haridon & Laetitia Placido, 2010. "Betting on Machina's reflection example: an experiment on ambiguity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00528380, HAL.
- Enrica Carbone & Gerardo Infante, 2014.
"Comparing behavior under risk and under ambiguity in a lifecycle experiment,"
Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 313-322, October.
- Enrica Carbone & Gerardo Infante, 2012. "The Effect of a Short Planning Horizon on Intertemporal Consumption Choices," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 043, University of Siena.
More about this item
KeywordsAmbiguity; Subjective Expected Utility; Prospect Theory; Choquet Expected Utility; Decision Making; Maximin; Maximax; Minimum Regret; Bingo Blower;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2007-06-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CBE-2007-06-30 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2007-06-30 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2007-06-30 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:07/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.