Competitive Search Markets with Adverse Selection
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piero Gottardi & Sarah Auster, 2016.
"Competing Mechanisms in Markets for Lemons,"
2016 Meeting Papers
264, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sarah Auster & Piero Gottardi, 2016. "Competing Mechanisms in Markets for Lemons," Working Papers 568, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Auster, Sarah; Gottardi, Piero, 2016. "Competing Mechanisms in Markets for Lemons," Economics Working Papers ECO2016/01, European University Institute.
- Moen, Espen R, 2002. "Do Good Workers Hurt Bad Workers - or is it the Other Way Around?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3471, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-IND-1999-08-27 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-1999-08-27 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:xrs:sfbmaa:99-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carsten Schmidt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfmande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .