Zur deutschen Diskussion eines Übergangs vom Umlage- zum Kapitaldeckungsverfahren in der Gesetzlichen Rentenversicherung
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich van Suntum, "undated". "A way out of pay-as-you-go without a double burden," Working Papers 200105, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Kai A. Konrad & Gert Wagner, 2000. "Reform of the Public Pension System in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 200, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Markus M. Grabka & Hanfried H. Andersen & Klaus-Dirk Henke & Katja Borchardt, 2002. "Kapitaldeckung in der Gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung: zur Berechnung der finanziellen Auswirkungen eines Umstiegs vom Umlage auf das Kapitaldeckungssystem," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 275, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Georg Hirte, 2003. "The Political Feasibility of Privatizing Old-Age Insurance," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 50(4), pages 507-525, September.
- Gaggermeier, Christian, 2006. "Pension and children : Pareto improvement with heterogeneous preferences," IAB Discussion Paper 200603, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:xrs:sfbmaa:98-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carsten Schmidt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfmande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.