September 11 and Stock Return Expectations of Individual Investors
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Markus Glaser & Martin Weber, 2005. "September 11 and Stock Return Expectations of Individual Investors," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 9(2), pages 243-279.
- Markus Glaser & Martin Weber, 2005. "September 11 and Stock Return Expectations of Individual Investors," Review of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 243-279, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glaser, Markus, 2003. "Online broker investors : demographic information, investment strategy, portfolio positions, and trading activity," Papers 03-18, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- S. T. M. Straetmans & W. F. C. Verschoor & C. C. P. Wolff, 2008. "Extreme US stock market fluctuations in the wake of 9|11," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 17-42.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Spanos,Aris, 1986. "Statistical Foundations of Econometric Modelling," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521269124, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zaleskiewicz, Tomasz, 2011. "Financial forecasts during the crisis: Were experts more accurate than laypeople?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 384-390, June.
- Kallberg, Jarl & Liu, Crocker H. & Pasquariello, Paolo, 2008. "Updating expectations: An analysis of post-9/11 returns," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 400-432, November.
- Merkle, Christoph & Weber, Martin, 2014. "Do investors put their money where their mouth is? Stock market expectations and investing behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 372-386.
- Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2007.
"Why inexperienced investors do not learn: They do not know their past portfolio performance,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 203-216, December.
- Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2007. "Why inexperienced investors do not learn: They do not know their past portfolio performance," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-70, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:3:p:759-788 is not listed on IDEAS
- Billmeier, Andreas & Massa, Isabella, 2008.
"Go long or short in pyramids? News from the Egyptian stock market,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 949-970, December.
- Isabella Massa & Andreas Billmeier, 2007. "Go Long or Short in Pyramids? News from the Egyptian Stock Market," IMF Working Papers 07/179, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:118-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Egan, Daniel & Merkle, Christoph & Weber, Martin, 2014. "Second-order beliefs and the individual investor," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PB), pages 652-666.
- Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Post, Thomas & Pennings, Joost M.E., 2013. "Individual investor perceptions and behavior during the financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 60-74.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2003-10-12 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2003-10-12 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2003-10-12 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:xrs:sfbmaa:03-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carsten Schmidt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfmande.html .