A Behavioral Approach to the Asset Allocation Puzzle
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oded Stark & Christian Helmenstein & Yury Yegorov, 1997.
"Migrants' Savings, Purchasing Power Parity, and the Optimal Duration of Migration,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(3), pages 307-324, July.
- Stark, Oded & Helmenstein, Christian & Yegorov, Yuri, 1997. "Migrants' Savings, Purchasing Power Parity, and the Optimal Duration of Migration," Economics Series 44, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- George J. Borjas, 1994. "The Economics of Immigration," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1667-1717, December.
- Lung-Fei Lee, 1982. "Some Approaches to the Correction of Selectivity Bias," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 355-372.
- Pradhan, Menno & van Soest, Arthur, 1995.
"Formal and informal sector employment in urban areas of Bolivia,"
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 275-297, September.
- Pradhan, M.P. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1993. "Formal and informal sector employment in urban areas of Bolivia," Discussion Paper 1993-11, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pradhan, M. & Van Soest, A., 1993. "Formal and Informal Sector Employment in Urban Areas of Bolivia," Papers 9311, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Pradhan, M.P. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1995. "Formal and informal sector unemployment in urban areas of Bolivia," Other publications TiSEM 4b6b27c8-e099-40fd-bee4-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- George J. Borjas, 1995. "The Economic Benefits from Immigration," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 3-22, Spring.
- Borjas, George J, 1987. "Self-Selection and the Earnings of Immigrants," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 531-553, September.
- Chiswick, Barry R, 1978. "The Effect of Americanization on the Earnings of Foreign-born Men," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 897-921, October.
- Lucas, Robert E B & Stark, Oded, 1985. "Motivations to Remit: Evidence from Botswana," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(5), pages 901-918, October.
- Galor, Oded & Stark, Oded, 1991. "The probability of return migration, migrants' work effort, and migrants' performance," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 399-405, April.
- Djajic, Slobodan & Milbourne, Ross, 1988. "A general equilibrium model of guest-worker migration : The source-country perspective," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3-4), pages 335-351, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siebenmorgen, Niklas & Weber, Elke U. & Weber, Martin, 2000.
"Communicating Asset Risk: How the format of historic volatility information affects risk perception and investment decisions,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
00-38, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Siebenmorgen, Niklas & Weber, Elke U. & Weber, Martin, 2000. "Communicating asset risk : how the format of historic volatility information affects risk perception and investment decisions," Papers 00-38, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Oussama Chakroun & Georges Dionne & Amélie Dugas-Sampara, 2006. "Empirical Evaluation of Investor Rationality in the Asset Allocation Puzzle," Cahiers de recherche 0635, CIRPEE.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2001-07-13 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2001-07-13 (Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:xrs:sfbmaa:00-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carsten Schmidt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfmande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .