Finance and growth: Institutional Considerations and Causality
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhard Hein, 2005.
"Finanzstruktur und Wirtschaftswachstum - theoretische und empirische Aspekte,"
01-2005, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Eckhard Hein, 2005. "Finanzstruktur und Wirtschaftswachstum - theoretische und empirische Aspekte," Macroeconomics 0508014, EconWPA.
- Luintel, Kul B. & Khan, Mosahid, 1999. "A quantitative reassessment of the finance-growth nexus: evidence from a multivariate VAR," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 381-405, December.
- Ilmolelian, Peter, 2005. "The determinants of the Harare Stock Exchange (HSE) market capitalisation," MPRA Paper 1418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hazem Al Samman & Chadi Azmeh, 2016. "The Effect of Financial Liberalization through the General Agreement on Trade and Services on Economic Growth in Developing Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 855-860.
- Florian Pelgrin & Sebastian Schich, 2002. "Panel Cointegration Analysis of the Finance-Investment Link in OECD Countries," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2002-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sikandar Hussain & M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2005. "Financial Development and Property Valuation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 24, Society for Computational Economics.
- Md abdul Wadud, 2009. "Financial development and economic growth: a cointegration and error-correction modeling approach for south Asian countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1670-1677.
- Abdullahi Ahmed & Andrew Hulten, 2014. "Financial Globalization in Botswana and Nigeria: A Critique of the Thresholds Paradigm," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 41(2), pages 177-203, June.
- Love, Inessa & Zicchino, Lea, 2002. "Financial development and dynamic investment behavior : evidence from panel vector autoregression," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2913, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:finana:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:252-259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew van Hulten & Michael Webber, 2010. "Do developing countries need 'good' institutions and policies and deep financial markets to benefit from capital account liberalization?," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 283-319, March.
- Law, Siong Hook & Azman-Saini, W.N.W. & Ibrahim, Mansor H., 2013. "Institutional quality thresholds and the finance – Growth nexus," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5373-5381.
- Stefania Villa, 2005. "Determinants of growth in Italy. A time series analysis," Quaderni DSEMS 24-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- D. Saidane, 2005.
"The role of Financial Liberalization in Development: Weaknesses and Corrections,"
- D. Saidane, 2005. "The role of Financial Liberalization in Development: Weaknesses and Corrections," Finance 0503004, EconWPA.
- Zaiter Lahimer, Mahjouba, 2011. "L’impact des entrées de capitaux privés sur la croissance économique dans les pays en développement," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/7670 edited by Sterdyniak, Henri.
- Philip Arestis, 2002. "Financial crisis in Southeast Asia: dispelling illusion the Minskyan way," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 237-260, March.
- Law, Siong Hook & Azman-Saini, W.N.W., 2008. "The Quality of Institutions and Financial Development," MPRA Paper 12107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- OZTURK, Ilhan, 2008. "Financial Development And Economic Growth: Evidence From Turkey," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(1), pages 85-98.
- Muzafar Shah Habibullah & Peter Smith, 1999. "Liquidity constraints and financial liberalization: the case for Asian developing countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 259-262.
- Peter Ilmolelian, 2005. "The Determinants of the Harare Stock Exchange (HSE) Market Capitalisation," Econometrics 0511016, EconWPA.
- Ilhan Ozturk, 2007. "Finance–Growth Nexus: Empirical Evidence from South Africa," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 3-17.
- Scholtens, Bert, 2000. "Financial regulation and financial system architecture in Central Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 525-553, April.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Development; Economic Growth;
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuk:elecwp:9605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edueluk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .