New Shades of Protectionism and the Role of Multinationals
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aiginger, Karl, 2010.
"The Great Recession vs. the Great Depression: Stylized facts on siblings that were given different foster parents,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-41.
- Karl Aiginger, 2009. "The Great Recession vs. the Great Depression. Stylised Facts on Siblings that Were Given Different Foster Parents," WIFO Working Papers 354, WIFO.
- Roman Stöllinger & Mario Holzner, 2017. "State Aid and Export Competitiveness in the EU," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 203-236, June.
More about this item
KeywordsProtectionism; multinational firms; trade policy coordination;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsr:pbrief:y:2009:i:002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .