Nonlinear dynamics of a duopoly game with adjusting, heterogeneous players, facing increasing marginal costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:35:y:1997:i:1:p:1-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:31:y:1993:i:2:p:190-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:38:y:2000:i::p:1-41 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCournot duopoly; Bounded rationality; Adaptive expectations; Quadratic cost functions; Chaotic dynamics;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-04-15 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-15 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wse:wpaper:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Owczarczuk) or (The York Management School). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxwawpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .