Subsidization Of Risky Investment Under Income Taxation And Moral Hazard
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank M. Bass, 1969. "A New Product Growth for Model Consumer Durables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 215-227, January.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, December.
- Jennifer F. Reinganum, 1981.
"Market Structure and the Diffusion of New Technology,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(2), pages 618-624, Autumn.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F., "undated". "Market Structure and the Diffusion of New Technology," Working Papers 360, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Ireland, N & Stoneman, P, 1986. "Technological Diffusion, Expectations and Welfare," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 283-304, July.
- Joe A. Dodson, Jr. & Eitan Muller, 1978. "Models of New Product Diffusion Through Advertising and Word-of-Mouth," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(15), pages 1568-1578, November.
- Williams, Ross A, 1972. "Growth in Ownership of Consumer Durables in the United Kingdom," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 39(153), pages 60-69, February.
- Davies, Stephen W., 1979. "Inter-firm diffusion of process innovations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 299-317, October.
- Hannan, Timothy H & McDowell, John M, 1987. "Rival Precedence and the Dynamics of Technology Adoption: An Empirical Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(214), pages 155-171, May.
- Bonus, Holger, 1973. "Quasi-Engel Curves, Diffusion, and the Ownership of Major Consumer Durables," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 655-677, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1996.
"Social insurance, incentives and risk taking,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 3(3), pages 259-280, July.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1995. "Social Insurance, Incentives, and Risk Taking," NBER Working Papers 5335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1996. "Social Insurance, Incentives and Risk Taking," CESifo Working Paper Series 102, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1996. "Social Insurance, Incentives and Risk Taking," Munich Reprints in Economics 19834, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordstechnology diffusion ; survival analysis ; CNC;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.