A Fast Algorithm for Computing Expected Loan Portfolio Tranche Loss in the Gaussian Factor Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavel Okunev, 2005. "Using Hermite Expansions for Fast and Arbitrarily Accurate Computation of the Expected Loss of a Loan Portfolio Tranche in the Gaussian Factor Model," Finance 0506015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavel Okunev, 2005. "Fast Computation of the Economic Capital, the Value at Risk and the Greeks of a Loan Portfolio in the Gaussian Factor Model," Risk and Insurance 0507004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMoody's Fourier Transform method; portfolio loss distribution; DJCDX; CDS portfolio; CDS; expected tranche loss;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2005-06-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2005-06-14 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpri:0506002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .