Measures of Waste Due to Quotas
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard, 1994. "Measures of Waste Due to Quotas," Staff General Research Papers Archive 739, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard, 1993. "Measures of Waste Due to Quotas," Staff General Research Papers Archive 776, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 1994. "Measure of Waste Due to Quotas," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 94-gatt14, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 1994. "Measure of Waste Due to Quotas," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 94-gatt14, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aldanondo, Ana Maria & Puertolas, Javier, 2002. "International Quota Transfer and Intermediate Goods," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24851, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsWelafare loss; general equilibrium; Debreu; Allais; Hicks; production quota; tobacco;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0502016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.