The Accident Externality from Driving
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alex Ilek & Tanya Suchoy & Nir Klein, 2006. "Estimating the premium implicit in the yields of Treasury Bills," Israel Economic Review, Bank of Israel, vol. 4(2), pages 53-83.
- Narayan, Seema & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Tobing, Lutzardo, 2021. "Has tourism influenced Indonesia’s current account?," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 225-237.
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Christiansen, Charlotte, 2012.
"Smooth transition patterns in the realized stock–bond correlation,"
Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 454-464.
- Nektarios Aslanidis & Charlotte Christiansen, 2010. "Smooth Transition Patterns in the Realized Stock Bond Correlation," CREATES Research Papers 2010-15, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Christiansen, Charlotte, 2011. "Smooth Transition Patterns in the Realized Stock- Bond Correlation," Working Papers 2072/152138, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Croce, M.M. & Nguyen, Thien T. & Raymond, S. & Schmid, L., 2019. "Government debt and the returns to innovation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(3), pages 205-225.
- Bansal, Ravi & Kiku, Dana & Yaron, Amir, 2016.
"Risks for the long run: Estimation with time aggregation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 52-69.
- Ravi Bansal & Dana Kiku & Amir Yaron, 2012. "Risks For the Long Run: Estimation with Time Aggregation," NBER Working Papers 18305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Rubia & Trino-Manuel Ñíguez, 2006.
"Forecasting the conditional covariance matrix of a portfolio under long-run temporal dependence,"
Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6), pages 439-458.
- Antonio Rubia Serrano & Trino-Manuel Ñíguez, 2003. "Forecasting The Conditional Covariance Matrix Of A Portfolio Under Long-Run Temporal Dependence," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-34, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Coudert, Virginie & Mignon, Valérie, 2013.
"The “forward premium puzzle” and the sovereign default risk,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 491-511.
- Virginie Coudert & Valérie Mignon, 2011. "The “Forward Premium Puzzle” and the Sovereign Default Risk," Working Papers 2011-17, CEPII research center.
- Virginie Coudert & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "The ‘Forward Premium Puzzle’ and the Sovereign Default risk," Post-Print hal-01385839, HAL.
- Scalco, Paulo R. & Braga, Marcelo J., 2015. "Identification of Market Power in Bilateral Oligopoly: The Brazilian Wholesale Market of UHT Milk," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212278, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rime, Dagfinn & Sarno, Lucio & Sojli, Elvira, 2010.
"Exchange rate forecasting, order flow and macroeconomic information,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 72-88, January.
- Dagfinn Rime & Lucio Sarno & Elvira Sojli, 2007. "Exchange rate forecasting, order flow and macroeconomic information," Working Paper 2007/02, Norges Bank.
- Rime, Dagfinn & Sarno, Lucio & Sojli, Elvira, 2009. "Exchange Rate Forecasting, Order Flow and Macroeconomic Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 7225, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcelo Fernandes & Breno Neri, 2010.
"Nonparametric Entropy-Based Tests of Independence Between Stochastic Processes,"
Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 276-306.
- Fernandes, Marcelo, 2001. "Nonparametric entropy-based tests of independence between stochastic processes," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 413, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Gu, Chen & Kurov, Alexander & Wolfe, Marketa Halova, 2018. "Relief Rallies after FOMC Announcements as a Resolution of Uncertainty," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-18.
- Cavit Pakel & Neil Shephard & Kevin Sheppard, 2009.
"Nuisance parameters, composite likelihoods and a panel of GARCH models,"
2009-W12, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Cavit Pakel & Neil Shephard & Kevin Sheppard, 2009. "Nuisance parameters, composite likelihoods and a panel of GARCH models," OFRC Working Papers Series 2009fe03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Neil Shephard & Kevin Sheppard, 2009. "Nuisance parameters, composite likelihoods and a panel of GARCH models," Economics Series Working Papers 458, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bierens, H.J. & Broersma, L., 1991. "The relation between unemployment and interest rate : some international evidence," Serie Research Memoranda 0112, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Paulo M. D. C. Parente & Richard J. Smith, 2021.
"Quasi‐maximum likelihood and the kernel block bootstrap for nonlinear dynamic models,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 377-405, July.
- Paulo M.D.C. Parente & Richard J. Smith, 2018. "Quasi-Maximum Likelihood and the Kernel Block Bootstrap for Nonlinear Dynamic Models," Working Papers REM 2018/59, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Paulo Parente & Richard J. Smith, 2019. "Quasi-maximum likelihood and the kernel block bootstrap for nonlinear dynamic models," CeMMAP working papers CWP60/19, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Karen E. Dynan & Douglas W. Elmendorf, 2001. "Do provisional estimates of output miss economic turning points?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2004:i:4:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reitz, Stefan & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg, 2012.
"Nonlinear expectations in speculative markets – Evidence from the ECB survey of professional forecasters,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1349-1363.
- Reitz, Stefan & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg, 2011. "Nonlinear expectations in speculative markets: Evidence from the ECB survey of professional forecasters," Kiel Working Papers 1706, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Reitz, Stefan & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg, 2012. "Nonlinear expectations in speculative markets: Evidence from the ECB survey of professional forecasters," Discussion Papers 311, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Reitz, Stefan & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg, 2012. "Nonlinear expectations in speculative markets - Evidence from the ECB survey of professional forecasters," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 1/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Vitek, Francis, 2006. "Measuring the Stance of Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy: A Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Approach," MPRA Paper 802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoffersen, Peter & Ghysels, Eric & Swanson, Norman R., 2002.
"Let's get "real" about using economic data,"
Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 343-360, August.
- Peter Christoffersen & Eric Ghysels & Norman R. Swanson, "undated". "Let's Get "Real" about Using Economic Data," EPRU Working Paper Series 01-15, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Peter Christoffersen & Eric Ghysels & Norman Swanson, 2000. "Let's Get "Real" About Using Economic Data," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1004, Econometric Society.
- Peter Christoffersen & Eric Ghysels & Norman R. Swanson, 2001. "Let's Get "Real"" about Using Economic Data"," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-44, CIRANO.
- Constantinos Antoniou & John A. Doukas & Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, 2016. "Investor Sentiment, Beta, and the Cost of Equity Capital," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(2), pages 347-367, February.
- Müller, Karsten, 2020. "German forecasters' narratives: How informative are German business cycle forecast reports?," Working Papers 23, German Research Foundation's Priority Programme 1859 "Experience and Expectation. Historical Foundations of Economic Behaviour", Humboldt University Berlin.
More about this item
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2004-01-12 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0401003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.