Criteria to Evaluate Voting Indicators and a Recipe for a New One
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Loek Groot, 2005. "Criteria to Evaluate Voting Indicators and a Recipe for a New One," Computer Programs 0505002, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cramton, Peter C. & Dees, J. Gregory, 1993.
"Promoting Honesty in Negotiation: An Exercise in Practical Ethics,"
Business Ethics Quarterly,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 359-394, October.
- Peter Cramton & J. Gregory Dees, 1998. "Promoting Honesty in Negotiation: An Exercise in Practical Ethics," Papers of Peter Cramton 93beq, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Harvey S. James Jr. & Jeffrey Cohen, 2002. "Does Ethics Training Neutralize the Incentives of the Prisoner's Dilemma? Evidence from a Classroom Experiment," General Economics and Teaching 0202002, EconWPA, revised 12 Mar 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Korthals R.A. & Levels M., 2016.
"Multi-attribute compositional voting advice applications (MacVAAs) : a methodology for educating and assisting voters and eliciting their preferences,"
011, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Korthals R.A. & Levels M., 2016. "Multi-attribute compositional voting advice applications (MacVAAs) : a methodology for educating and assisting voters and eliciting their preferences," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- André Krouwel & Annemarie Elfrinkhof, 2014. "Combining strengths of methods of party positioning to counter their weaknesses: the development of a new methodology to calibrate parties on issues and ideological dimensions," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1455-1472, May.
More about this item
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2003-11-16 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-PBE-2003-11-16 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2003-11-16 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0311001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .