Financiële stabiliteit: de rol van DNB
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; supervision; financial stability; central banking; payment system oversight;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0209003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .