Review of the Gas Access Regime
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nick Wills-Johnson, 2010. "Railway Dreaming: Lessons for Economic Regulators from Aboriginal Resource Management Lore," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 27(1), pages 47-58, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAccess; Competition; Deregulation; Distribution networks; Energy consumption; Electricity; Energy conservation; Energy resources; Gas; Gas Access Regime; Gas Code; Gas consumers; Gas Pipelines Access Law; Gas producers; Monopoly; National Access Regime; Natural gas; Natural resources; New South Wales; Northern Territory; Pipelines; Queensland; Resource management; Resource tax; South Australia; Tasmania; Transmission networks; Victoria; Western Australia;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0410001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .