Work arrangements on large capital city building projects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous, 1998. "Work Arrangements in the Australian Meat Processing Industry," Commission Research Papers 31902, Productivity Commission.
More about this item
Keywordswork arrangements - building - construction - labour market - workplace - training - safety - health and safety - OH&S - wages - on- costs - hiring - recruitment - redundancy - remuneration;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0207011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .